Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place. Circle is a product-led company, with thousands of paying customers.
The Growth Marketing Lead is a brand new role on our team — and will be responsible for standing up our new lifecycle marketing function here at Circle. You will own and oversee performance across the entire customer lifecycle and funnel — from website traffic all the way through to a new lead becoming a paying customer. Your main goal: drive growth by delivering a cohesive customer experience by moving more of our leads through each step of the lifecycle.
This person will collaborate cross-functionally with the wider marketing and sales team to build beautiful campaigns that drive growth. In addition to being a highly analytical self-starter, you’ll be able to think both strategically and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to execute.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Own and oversee performance across the entire customer lifecycle and funnel — from website traffic all the way through to a new lead becoming a paying customer.
- Create relevant, personalized and cohesive experiences for new leads across all of our channels, including email, in-app messaging, in-product onboarding (and other channels.)
- Build, manage, test, and optimize multi-channel campaigns that help deliver outcomes tied to engagement and revenue using intelligent and highly personalized communications.
- Own and manage the day-to-day operations of our marketing automation platform and in-app messaging platform.
- Develop dashboards and report on KPIs related to performance of the full funnel and individual campaigns you’re overseeing. You will make recommendations for how to continuously build upon the program.
- Run the weekly Lifecycle Marketing meeting and report on progress regularly with the sales and marketing leadership team.
- Develop a deep understanding of Circle’s customer journey, user-personas, and the levers for moving these leads and customers through the entire funnel.
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices, such as A/B testing, to conduct experiments, evaluate results, and build new campaigns to improve the conversion funnel.
- Own all deliverability, email and in-app message best practices, automation best practices, data privacy policies. Take corrective action when necessary.
- Collaborate with our product marketing team and design team to ensure that our campaigns are beautiful and that we tell our story the right way, to the right people.